Automated processing/moving software options?

proost

proost

Hello everyone-

I have been adding my files to my mediabrowser library manually since I have started. I would like to use a automated post-processor if it is available. I would like it to "watch" specified a folder and when a file/folder is added figure out what it is, rename if needed, move the video files only to my library following the Mediabrowser folder structure and delete any unnecessary files. I would like Mediabrowser to grab the Metadata. It sounds like this would be possible.

Any recommendations?

Thank you!

proost

Thanks wraslor!

I just installed MCM and I cannot find the settings that will scan a folder, rename the file, and then MOVE it to my library. I can see how it could monitor my library. But, I am not comfortable with a software altering my existing library. 

Can you point me to where that setting is in MCM?

Thank you!

wraslor

I'm not at home but if you hit application, settings, and then under download parser you can set a scan folder to watch, when a new movie is detected it will rename and move it to your library.

proost

Thank you!  I actually am using sickbeard to do what I am looking for and it is working great so far if I have the show added to sickbeard. Thank you!