Emby xiaomi mi box

rilton.mirelly@gmail.com

rilton.mirelly@gmail.com

My app emby in xiaomi my box is not loading the covers of the movies, I already uninstalled and installed the app, and until reset of factory to my box, but I did not have success.

My app emby in xiaomi my box is not loading the covers of the movies, I already uninstalled and installed the app, and until reset of factory to my box, but I did not have success.

Edited by rilton.mirelly@gmail.com

mastrmind11

server local or external?  wan connection speed?  etc etc need a bit more info plz

rilton.mirelly@gmail.com

External server, my connection and 35 mbps, all this happened out of nowhere a week ago, the covers of the movies showed normally and out of nowhere, I did everything and without success ...

External server, my connection and 35 mbps, all this happened out of nowhere a week ago, the covers of the movies showed normally and out of nowhere, I did everything and without success ...

rilton.mirelly@gmail.com

I already opened in my notebook and cell phone and appears the covers of normal movies, the problem is happening only in xiaomi box

Looking at the exact same items with the same user?

What are those items?  From what type of library?

rilton.mirelly@gmail.com

these links of photos are my of my problem in the emby in my mi box, this the library of films. I can run the movie normally and without crashes, the only problem I'm facing is that it does not appear the covers of the movies ... it's just that way of the photo that I sent through the link in the drive

these links of photos are my of my problem in the emby in my mi box, this the library of films. I can run the movie normally and without crashes, the only problem I'm facing is that it does not appear the covers of the movies ... it's just that way of the photo that I sent through the link in the drive