IPTV Scheduled Recordings do not complete

icross50

icross50

Hi

Very new to Emby and tryng to setup Vaders IPTV for Live TV and DVR. Server setup on Windows laptop and Live TV works in Windows, Ipad client  and Android client connected locally and remotely.

However all scheduled recordings stop prematurely - typically a few minutes after the scheduled start.

Log attached of an example - not sure if this is an issue with my Emby setup or just the vagaries of IPTV providers.

Have also tried with separate server on Nvidia Shield - similar problem but Shield records numerous recordings to complete the timer (i.e I get 5-8 separate recordings across the planned schedule).

Have also tried making sure only 1 server running at any time as thought this may be an issue but did not change result.

Welcome any thoughts/advice as now well beyond my technical expertise and no real idea how to interpret the log properly!

Thanks in advance,

IC

Emby Log.txt

The log is making it appear that the stream just happened to end when it did at that particular time. Either that or it was terminated by your provider due to opening another connection. You can always try enabling the stream looping setting on your m3u tuner.

icross50

Hi Luke - many thanks for the suggestion - have successfully completed 2 scheduled recordings with the stream looping option enabled - great support and if it continues to work over next few days will definitely upgrade my license :)