New to Emby...a few quick questions

wunderlong88

wunderlong88

I just installed Emby server and web app on my windows pc.  I've been a long time user of Plex.

I wondered if there was a way to import my watch/unwatched history from Plex to Emby?

Also, is there a way to export my playlists from Plex to Emby?

Lastly, is there a feature to bookmark videos on the web in Emby to watch later through Emby (similar to the Watch Later feature in Plex)?

TY!

Linda

Hi, welcome! I'm not familiar with how Plex stores these things, but if you use Trakt that is one option.

Lastly, is there a feature to bookmark videos on the web in Emby to watch later through Emby (similar to the Watch Later feature in Plex)?

@@techywarrior has created a chrome extension to help with this.

Thanks !

wunderlong88

I have TRAKT but haven't been using it and it hasn't been tracking my watched movies at Plex.  Do you know if there is a way to export the history to Trakt and if so how do I get it to import into EMBY?

Do you know if there is a way to export the history to Trakt

i can't speak for plex but i would think they have a function for this, yes.

how do I get it to import into EMBY?

our trakt plugin has a scheduled task which you can run manually.

saitoh183

I have TRAKT but haven't been using it and it hasn't been tracking my watched movies at Plex.  Do you know if there is a way to export the history to Trakt and if so how do I get it to import into EMBY?

You will need to go here https://forums.plex.tv/t/rel-trakt-tv/60847/1700 ...let me know if you need help