Continue Watching

miniliQuid
Go to solution Solved by miniliQuid,

miniliQuid

Hello guys,

I have only just started using Emby (day 2) and wasn't really expecting to bother posting bugs or feedback just yet.

However in just 2 days I became a big fan, removed plex which I was texting for a week or so, and am now thinking about sticking to Emby already.

Just love how many things are easy to adjust, and how other things can be adjusted if you search a bit or try a little harder.

I have however now just found a bug after watching 3 episodes in a row from a new series I added.

Been using my samsung TV to play the files through Emby app, and my settings are set so that after one episode, the next starts automatically (30 second countdown, love this stuff).

However after I watched the final episode, I returned to the home page, and in "resume watching" or "continue watching" it shows all 3 episodes I watched.

So even though they have been played completely (there is a red bar all the way to the end as well, showing they have been watched completely), they aren't being removed automatically.

Seemed like a bug to me. Easily managed by just removing them manually (marking them played works just fine).

Thought I should mention it, but only after I marked them played so I forgot to take a screenshot first.

Didn't find a post about it, but maybe others have seen this and can confirm it.

It's certainly not a deal breaker or anything, definitely not for me, but it would look more polished without piling up a bunch of watched episodes in the "continue watching" section =]

• Solution
miniliQuid

Never mind, my own stupidity caused this most likely.
Setting "Max resume percentage:" from 95 to 100.

Will test it now with 98% but I can already guess this will fix it :unsure:

• Like 1

Perplexed

At least Emby allows us to set these things - one of the many reasons I moved across to Emby as well :D

Edited by Perplexed

miniliQuid

Yeah I love how it is so customizable, really let's you set things up the way you want it, instead of forcing everything on you.
Does create a problem like this now and then when a user adjusts things without reading properly, or knowing what (s)he is doing :P