FireTV can’t go back up

alanr

Since the last update, on my FireTV I’ve found that if I go into a TV series, and then a season, and watch an episode, that after that episode finishes I have no way of going “up” to another season folder, or series.

The Back button on the remote used to do this, but the only way I can find at the moment is to hit the Home button on the remote, go into FireTVs settings, Applications, Emby and Force Stop!

Surely I must be doing something wrong - it’s driving me crazy - please tell me what I’ve got wrong.

Thanks

Alan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi.  Does focus show anywhere on the screen?

You are saying the app doesn't respond to any key presses at all?

Hi. Does focus show anywhere on the screen?

You are saying the app doesn't respond to any key presses at all?

App responds to all key presses, except the “back” button. Doesn’t seem to matter where focus is on the screen.

So I can select other suggested episodes, but can’t go up to the seasons or shows.

Sorry for the slow response, but I’ve been travelling - I’ll try and take a video to show the issue this evening.

Alan

This appears to be my problem and not really yours, so I’ll investigate further.

My (multiple) in home Fire devices all work correctly, it just seems to be my travel FireTV stick that’s affected by this issue, so I’ll investigate that more first.

Thanks

Alan