Tv Mosaik dient play in Samsung ue55h6470

Falcodiver

Falcodiver

Hi

I am ne in this forum band i habe the following problem:

Emby is installed on synology ds218+, i use the tvmosaic app.

Also is emby installed on my Samsung ue55 h6470, i waht to use Live tv on my tv but the tv dient play oh!

Could anyone helps me?

FrostByte

Hello, I notice you have a European model TV from 2014.  Right now the official Emby app is only available from the Samsung store in the US, UK, and Ireland for your TV.  If you want to use that version of Emby and don't live in any of those countries then you would either have to wait until it's released world-wide, or change the region setting on your TV to one of the countries listed above.

Another option would be to use the old third party Emby app on your Samsung temporarily until the official app is released world-wide.  Live TV in that app may not be fully developed, but the instructions are listed here https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/9869-samsung-smart-tv-2011-2014-third-party-app-install-instructions/?p=277344

• 2 weeks later...
Falcodiver

Hi Frostbyte, Thanks for the response.

I could intall the emby app over the changed IP adress, but I have no acces to TV Mosaik and the TV channels.

When I changed the country code to US and install the Emby app, I get acces to the Emy Server but I cant play Music or Movies.

The app is loading and loading and loading .......! I mean the circle on the TV and nothing is going on!

Is there a solution for my Problem?

FrostByte

Sorry, there was a new release of the official app from the Samsung store since your original post which causes an issue where you get the endless spinning circle.   You could try using the Play button on your remote (it works for movies I know) as a workaround for now.  A fix has already been made and will hopefully make it to the store soon.