Halloween Highlight Colors

robmich

Our family really likes the orange highlight color being used, (no offense, green is not our favorite).  Is there any way to keep that color after Halloween...

Rob

• Like 1

riothamus

I logged in today and saw the halloween theme in the web client.  I quickly fell in love with it.

Karl Blixt

I logged in today and saw the halloween theme in the web client.  I quickly fell in love with it.

oh yeah, totally agree, sort of made me sad when I realised the apple TV didn't have it. 

though by far I enjoy the catchy and very faint them music/howling the most out of the theme. really made the entire thing stand appart from just an ordinary theme. it really put me in the mood for a good thriller/horror. would love to be able to have some kind of control over background music in the main menu as well. most of the time I don't actually get to listen to the theme songs of the movies since you usually either start playing a trailer directly or start viewing the movie. a server wide background music play list option would be really nice.

Dibbes

I'm afraid Amber (orange) would not be our first choice... :)

in other words, Halloween theme is now gone and cannot be enabled till next year? (I loved it last year too... Amber is a lot easier on the eyes than green, in my opinion)

Happy2Play

in other words, Halloween theme is now gone and cannot be enabled till next year? (I loved it last year too... Amber is a lot easier on the eyes than green, in my opinion)

Have you looked at the available themes?  Don't know about all clients but the web client has Halloween in theme list.

Dibbes

Have you looked at the available themes?  Don't know about all clients but the web client has Halloween in theme list.

Yes, found it in the web client (funnily enough I never saw it before... strange) 

Is there a way users or admin can create themes without hacking into system folder, etc.?

I like Blue Radiance the best and it's on AndroidTV and Samsung Tizen. Not sure about Roku as I don't use it much anymore.