Xbox One S recording playback issues
Posted 30 October 2018 - 01:48 PM
1) Could not "Resume" an episode. It would just show a black screen if tried.
2) When playing back a recording, it would pause (audio and video) for about 0.5 seconds every 10-15 seconds. There is no defects in the video according to MPC-HC.
3) Jumping at all once playing from the start would cause it to black screen making the user start over.
Updated Emby Theater this morning and tried to play a different episode...any episode from any program, and now it goes directly to black screen. It won't playback any of the recordings.
All of the recordings are MP4 .h264 heavy profile sourced from HDHomeRun EXTEND. Server is running .58
Edited by FordGT90Concept, 30 October 2018 - 01:51 PM.
Posted 02 November 2018 - 04:46 PM
Still seeing a lot of issues with the Xbox One S app in regards to recordings:
1) Resuming from a pause point under "Continue Watching" on the main page just shows a spinning wheel.
2) Console has to be rebooted to make playback work the first time.
3) Replaying an episode after it finishes can cause black screen with spinning wheel.
Server is now running .59
Edited by FordGT90Concept, 02 November 2018 - 04:47 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users