Emby Server stops responding in Raspberry Pi 3b+

miguelcmran

miguelcmran

The symptoms are always the same, regardless of whether the Emby Server version is stable or development. Randomly there comes a time that the Emby menu arrives a moment that stops responding. By accessing the ssh console and looking at the processes with htop, the Emby process is at 100% CPU. It is necessary to perform a "sudo service emby-server stop" and "sudo service emby-server start" although sometimes the stop command does not work and you have to do a reboot. The log does not show relevant data about where the problem may come from.

Attached the last Emby log related to the problem:

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/5R6f2sZvQh/

post-295339-0-76166900-1540819007_thumb.jpg

post-295339-0-94030200-1540819015_thumb.jpg

Hi there, please try removing this plugin and see if it helps:

2018-10-29 13:14:29.651 Info App: Loading Emby.Kodi.SyncQueue, Version=2.0.7.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from /var/lib/emby/plugins/Emby.Kodi.SyncQueue.dll

Thanks.

miguelcmran

Hi there, please try removing this plugin and see if it helps:

2018-10-29 13:14:29.651 Info App: Loading Emby.Kodi.SyncQueue, Version=2.0.7.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from /var/lib/emby/plugins/Emby.Kodi.SyncQueue.dll

Thanks.

Ok, I have already disabled it, although it is supposed that this addon improves the speed of synchronization with Kodi and I have several Kodi in different devices synchronizing with Emby Server. I hope that disabling it does not interfere with the synchronization performance with Kodi. I will observe how the Emby process behaves in the next few days and comment on the result.