"No compatible streams are currently available" error on SOME channels of Live TV

merc1286

merc1286

Hi there, see attached for a screenshot and logs.  There are some channels that work with no problem in Emby web, Android client, when cast to a TV, etc.

However, other channels (such as HGTV) give me the "No compatible streams are currently available" error.  The channel works fine in my HDHomeRun app, so it must be an Emby issue.  Can anyone help?

Edit: Some more investigation reveals that it seems like casting to a Chromecast works better than casting to the Emby Media Theater.  With the Chromecast, some channels work, others give the error.  With the Media Theater on Windows, they all seem to fail.

Thanks!

post-219933-0-30288800-1540500418_thumb.jpg

Log.txt

Edited by morrisben@gmail.com

Hi, try rebooting your HDHR. The log shows that it's not responding to communications for whatever reason.

Just a side note..

You may not want to use your email address for your screen name.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

merc1286

Hi, try rebooting your HDHR. The log shows that it's not responding to communications for whatever reason.

Done, didn't help.  Still some channels work, others give that error.

merc1286

Also double check your HDHR setup in Emby and make sure the tuner ip address is still correct.

It is correct - plus, some channels are working so I assume it's not an IP issue.

merc1286

Update: Rebooted the server a couple times and the problem disappeared.  Now I have a new issue but I'll post about that in a different thread.  Thanks!