Docker - Frequent Freezes, Slow HTTP Responses

phochina

phochina

I've been having frequent freezes and stuttering with playback lately.  My setup is running through the official docker image (emby/embyserver) using the latest tag.  Emby reports it's on 3.5.0.3 (which seems old, but I'm not sure what latest stable version is versus beta).

In any case--I've attached my server log in hopes that someone here can help me track down the stuttering issues.  It shouldn't be a hardware issue as the underlying system has 24 cores and 72GB of RAM.  I'm not transcoding any X265, and this is occurring with a single stream.

If any more info is required, I'm happy to provide whatever is necessary.  Thanks so much!

embyserver.txt

Edited by phochina

Hi, it looks like you went back and forth between beta and stable. This is not supported. You will either need to start with a fresh stable install, or go back to the beta (which should be fine but may still have problems). We should re-evaluate once you've done one or the other. If you're still having an issue at that point, please attach the emby server log and the ffmpeg log from the playback attempt. Thanks !