General Questions About Live TV Metadata

atomicmoon

atomicmoon

I've been working on my Live TV setup using IPTV and I'm blown away by the experience!

I'm having a bit of issues with playback stuttering, but that could be my provider, and my server machine processor,

but recordings are top-notch! 

I'm curious though about why some images for shows are pulled down, even if they aren't in my library, and how it's doing this?

I'm a metadata and images nut, and would like to know how I can populate these. (even if I never watch them....)

Also, in the "Live TV" section, it lists "on now" and "shows" as well as other categories.

I wanted to know how it's pulling these suggestions? Is it based off channels I have watched, or is it my guide order?

I'm attaching a screen shot of the "on now" with what appears to be random, but maybe I'm guiding it's suggestions,

and the missing artwork, yet again some shows it pulls art down for, like "Live Evening Racing", but I've never watched

the show once, I swear!

Basically, want to edit metadata of items that appears I can't, and how Emby is populating the "On Now" and "Shows" categories.

Thank you so much for all your help.

Hi, all images and metadata come from your guide data. If you are using xmltv, then that's where the metadata and images come from. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks !