Live TV vs IPTV plugin?

chudak

I wonder what is a functional difference between  Live TV vs IPTV plugin? 

So far I see that the plug is less configurable, for example I found no way to set   TV Guide Data Providers

Thx 

Is there any way to be able to install a additional iptv plugin or to be able to install a duplicate of the current plugin. Thanks

What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

I would like to organize my Sports feeds and other type feeds  say like different country feeds instead of having them mixed in with all live channels or mixed in with all regular  iptv plugin..  Being able to use multiple iptv plugins would allow  for easier navigation  for creating sections based off iptv categories 

EODCrafter

I would like to organize my Sports feeds and other type feeds  say like different country feeds instead of having them mixed in with all live channels or mixed in with all regular  iptv plugin..  Being able to use multiple iptv plugins would allow  for easier navigation  for creating sections based off iptv categories 

I think you mean "Edit the M3U so that The Different Groups of IPTV Channels are separate." No @@Luke is Improving his Channel Management for a Future Release of Emby.

Right now no grouping is possible except by adding channel-id to your M3U...I.E 1-50 = Sports 51-100 = Movies, and they will be displayed in the Guide like that.