Same episode showing multiple times

timkemp

Hi,

Just starting to use Emby, and impressed so far. Question about the Up Next feature though please? For some reason I have got the same TV episode showing twice in Up Next - is this right? This is also happening on the Apple TV, where I end up with Game of Thrones showing 3 times on the main ATV home screen - twice for Up Next and then also for Continue Watching. On the ATV is it possible to have only the Continue Watching feature showing?

post-348289-0-26172000-1540058529_thumb.png

Thanks for the quick reply! No - I’ve checked both what is in Emby and the actual file structure and there is only one copy. Within the TV section of Emby it only shows once - it is only the Home Screen which shows it twice.

post-348289-0-88436000-1540061358_thumb.png

Hi. I’ve done a complete library scan and that didn’t change anything. I then tried watching/marking as watched the episodes. When I marked episode 2 as watched then episode 3 was available twice in Up Next. If I marked both episodes 1&2 as unwatched then episode 1 was available in Up Next, but only once.

Hi Luke. I’ve done some more playing around, and it appears there were some ‘rogue’ entries in the Up Next list as when I marked Game of Thrones as all watched another series came up twice in the list. I’ve now removed the media files from the library completely, and then re-added them and it seems to have resolved the problem. Quick (hopefully) other question that has arisen from playing around please - is it possible to have libraries included in the Continue Watching but not Next Up/Latest Media. I would like Latest Media showing on the Home Screen for photos that have been recently added, but I don’t need the same TV show displaying in Continue Watching, Next Up as well as Latest Media...

Many thanks!

Thanks for the feedback. And no, right now it is not possible to have libraries in continue watching, but not next up/latest.