Please Clarify!

yunggunn80

yunggunn80

Im a little confused when it comes to Media Browser and its Gamebrowser plugin.

First, there is Media Browser Classic 3 and Gamebrowser 3 which currently does not support PC games and does not have the option to access multi disc games but Gamebrowser 2 did?

Next there is Media Browser Theater which is in Alpha and cannot currently play PC games or games with multiple discs either correct?

Finally, there is a Media Browser Windows 8.1 app that cannot utilize Gamebrowser at all?

Is this all correct? Im trying to build an HTPC but Im struggling to find the best Media Browser version to meet my needs. I need to add an entire Emulator Library with the ability to access multi disc games.

If this is not available in the latest builds, then i will happily wait until it is or could you please point me in the right direction of the best version to download.

I would like to avoid Media Center because I think it is a dying program but if Gamebrowser 2 in Media Center is the best option to support all my emulated games, multi disc games, and PC games please let me know. Thank you!

The gamebrowser 3 plugin supports them, it's that the front-ends have not been updated yet to utilize them. it is planned for both mbc and mbt.