Android TV ... Actors problem ...

nyplayer

nyplayer

When I go into a show from Continue Watching or next up the Actors do not refresh they are all wrong.

Here is an example of BULL.. Is that because Guest Stars are not being processed ?

post-67700-0-34813300-1539710246_thumb.jpg

Edited by nyplayer

You are looking at an individual episode there so all you will see are the guest stars for that episode.

nyplayer

Hi, what exactly is the problem?

I expected Pictures at least of Guest Stars … Jill Hennessey is quite famous and no Picture … looking at egg heads is not appealing to the eye... but if there is no way to get guest stars I can accept that.

Edited by nyplayer

nyplayer

Did you check tvdb to see if there are images for those actors?

I see how it works now ….  the guest stars only populate if you have another movie or show with that character … I have a movie with E.J Bonilla recorded so that is why his is the only picture showing above.

Edited by nyplayer

I see how it works now ….  the guest stars only populate if you have another movie or show with that character … I have a movie with E.J Bonilla recorded so that is why his is the only picture showing above.

That's interesting...  Not by design.

What happens if you actually click on one of those people?

nyplayer

That's interesting...  Not by design.

What happens if you actually click on one of those people?

If I click on any guest star it shows anything I have recorded that contains them even if they have no picture so I guess it is working as designed just no pictures.