Series recordings not picking up new (i.e. second series) series correctly

Nathanio

Nathanio

Hi Guys,

We've noticed recently that some of our new (but not first series ) are not being set to record despite being in the series section of recorded TV.

Here is a series that's just started its second season and it's not set the new series to record.

post-4181-0-16184100-1539543269_thumb.png

Here is the info page for the series.

post-4181-0-89848100-1539543253_thumb.png

We've noticed this on several series.

Edited by Nathanio

Hi, try using all Channels. The fact that the dropdown says One Channel instead of the channel name means that the channel you originally created the series on no longer exists in your channel data. Yes i realize the channel is probably still there, but enough data has changed about it to prevent the identification. Thanks.

Nathanio

Hi, try using all Channels. The fact that the dropdown says One Channel instead of the channel name means that the channel you originally created the series on no longer exists in your channel data. Yes i realize the channel is probably still there, but enough data has changed about it to prevent the identification. Thanks.

Hi Luke,

It's still on 4HD that's still on 104. I'll make the change and report.

Right but the data from the tuner has changed just enough over the course of the year to cause this situation.

I never knew this.  Good tip.

Would it not be better instead of saying "One Channel" to say "Not Available" since that's what they really means?

Nathanio

Right but the data from the tuner has changed just enough over the course of the year to cause this situation.

That worked @@Luke. It did however on one series record on an SD channel rather than a HD channel. For the future can you guys add a preferred type for recording like HD preferred?

Thanks