MBT "Apps" and "Folders" Tabs

yunggunn80

yunggunn80

I am using Media Browser Theater strictly for my game collection using Gamebrowser.

I have a "Games" tab at the top next to an "Apps" tab and "Folders" Tab.

Is there any way to remove these 2 additional tabs? I wont be using it for Apps and having a Folders tab that displays my games and systems is redundant since that is what the Games tab is already doing.

Thanks.

Apps will not show if there are zero apps. We should have an option to hide the included app for external disc playback, and then that will take care of that. @@Shaun.

As for hiding folders, yea that makes sense too, as an option,.

yunggunn80

Thanks for getting back to me. I don't have any apps installed but the Apps tab still shows. Just so I'm clear, as of right now there is no way to remove these two tabs correct?

• 2 weeks later...
yunggunn80

Thank you. I hope this is something that can be added as an option for a much cleaner look for anyone just wanting to use Mediabrowser for games.

Swynol

i have an issue with the Apps Folder, i have no apps installed but it still shows Apps, if i go into apps it shows no apps installed but does have one 'box' you can select. however the box is empty.

Yea it's available in source and we're working on getting a release out. if you follow github you'll see there's a large amount of activity going on, mostly centered around bug fixing as well as more video player enhancements. so the upcoming release i think is going to solve some quirks for a lot of people.

• 2 weeks later...
yunggunn80

Well im on the dev build of MBT and Im happy to see the option to hide the "Apps" tab has been added. I hope the same can be done with "Folders". Great work guys.