Movies and series?

JotNarayan

JotNarayan
I just activated and set the Trailers mode, and at the moment it's all right, but I'm observing that it only offers trailers of movie novelties and not series ... (which is what really interests me). I have activated the movie mode option for movies and series, but only movies are shown.

Is there any way to configure this topic?

JotNarayan

Where will we get the trailers from?

This is a subject that I do not know, you are the ones that dominate all this.
I visualize them directly from the IMDB page https://www.imdb.com, but I do not know if it can be automated externally.

MikePlanet

Where will we get the trailers from?

you already report the TMDBid for each series in the apps - from there you can get links to remote trailers (same as with movies).

imdb also has trailers and extras on their page, but this doesn't help us due to missing api I think ...

The problem is that Tmdb trailers are youtube and not supported by all apps.

That's why they are playable from the detail screens in some apps, but not integrated into the cinema mode feature.

JotNarayan

That's why they are playable from the detail screens in some apps, but not integrated into the cinema mode feature.

It's a pity, since I've signed up for an annual fee, mainly because I was interested in movie mode, the series trailers, not the movie trailers.
Any solution to this?

MikePlanet

ah, understood.

I think we need to find more sources for trailers.

difficult nowadays - the only other source I am aware of for series addons is imdb videos, which is not available due to known reasons. However, there is still the possibility to either incorporate a youtube player into the apps or use an existing one (like e.g. on AndroidTV app)

JotNarayan

ah, understood.

difficult nowadays - the only other source I am aware of for series addons is imdb videos, which is not available due to known reasons. However, there is still the possibility to either incorporate a youtube player into the apps or use an existing one (like e.g. on AndroidTV app)

Perfectly understood. Thank you for giving light on the subject.