Live TV that has been paused, locks up when playing

clarkss12

clarkss12

Today, I was watching an exciting episode of Charlies Angels, when it locked up.  As I normally do, I paused the show for about half an hour, before watching, so I can FF the commercials.  Well, when I almost got to the end, it locked up on me.  I have to reboot my Android box, and forever wonder what the ending was (I probably wont be able to sleep tonight).  

Same thing happened yesterday (or Sunday), while watching one of the NFL games.  I had already recorded about an hour before I started to watch it.  About half an hour into it, my box locked up (different box) and I had to reboot.  No matter what I did, I could not get that recording to play.   Luckily, I also record using the HDHomeRun DVR to record it (always have a duplicate or triplicate), so used the native HDHomeRun app to watch the football games.

Again, same issue, but different devices........... very annoying..... Never does this using the HDHomeRun app.

ffmpeg.txt

Server log.txt

What, exactly, happened when it "locked up"?  Were you doing something at the time (any button presses, anything)?

Is it possible your transcoding temp location ran out of space?

P.S. Doubt it is related but you are running a fairly old version of the app beta. I'd update that.