Emby yatse remote Live TV

EODCrafter

EODCrafter

Is the channel changing like Kodi for "Live TV" not supported in Yatse Remote for Emby or did I miss a setting somewhere?

If I try to tune a channel on the PVR screen, It show a Red Error Statement at the bottom that this is not supported or something, please see FAQ for more Info.

Please disregard if this feature is not supported for Emby Server/Client Nvidia Shield Android TV.

EODCrafter

Just tested it on Ubuntu Version 3.5.3.0 same message....

This Media Cannot be Played on Remote Renderer...Please Check the FAQ for Possible Reasons....

EODCrafter

This appears to be, "Yet another feature" that won't be supported anytime soon. What features are getting the most work?

I find a usable remote and live TV Grouping to be essential (99.9% of my Media is LiveTV) but they are not getting too much attention.

Edited by EODCrafter

EODCrafter

@@Luke Any updates for Yatse (Kodi Like) support for the Client?

Edited by EODCrafter

EODCrafter

Why posting about Yatse in random places :)

If you want support for Yatse either post in the Yatse thread here or use the Yatse proper support way ;)

https://yatse.tv/wiki/debug-yatse-kodi-remote

It's used for "Live TV" so how is this a Random Place? Yatse Supports Emby...Emby "Live TV" Doesn't work with Yatse....I'll try Yatse but I bet they will say contact Emby.....

EDIT: Ahh I see, your a Admin over there @@Tolriq....Why don't you just answer my question? Does it work with Live TV?

Edited by EODCrafter

Tolriq

As you said Yatse support Emby ... So to get support for Yatse you ask Yatse :)

Here it's Emby support, for Yatse support I gave you the link ;)

Tolriq

EDIT: Ahh I see, your a Admin over there @@Tolriq....Why don't you just answer my question? Does it work with Live TV?

I'm the author of the application, and I'm sorry I can't answer a question that does not contains 90% of the required information :)

That's why I gave you the link about how to properly report issues, but it seems you do not want support.

So I guess I could say yes it's supported if it's what you want to ear, but since you are opening an post I suppose it does not work for you ;)

EODCrafter

I'm the author of the application, and I'm sorry I can't answer a question that does not contains 90% of the required information :)

That's why I gave you the link about how to properly report issues, but it seems you do not want support.

So I guess I could say yes it's supported if it's what you want to ear, but since you are opening an post I suppose it does not work for you ;)

I found the answer in your FAQ. My Live Tv Requires a login and password and the Yatse Remote will not support such a login so I can't use Live TV.

Tolriq

1) There's no such things in the FAQ please show me the line you interpreted like that.

2) There's no limitations about login inside Yatse.

And as I said this is not Emby related so Emby forums are not the place to do support for Yatse.

EODCrafter

1) There's no such things in the FAQ please show me the line you interpreted like that.

2) There's no limitations about login inside Yatse.

And as I said this is not Emby related so Emby forums are not the place to do support for Yatse.

Ok I made a log, after i check it for sensitive info I'll upload it on your site.