No local storage need Network Library

zarthan

I have a virtual machine set up and want to use a NAS for my Library for recording storage. I have set up an NFS share and mounted it. I have the mount point as my Library and removed the local location set up by Emby (/var/lib/emby/etc). Standing back and looking at my work, I have only my one Library location. Restart Emby and wait for the recordings to happen overnight. In the morning Emby has recreated the /var/lib/emby/etc Library and recorded everything there. This is a very small drive and it fills up and stops emby. How do I set this up to only record to my mounted share?

mastrmind11

I have a virtual machine set up and want to use a NAS for my Library for recording storage. I have set up an NFS share and mounted it. I have the mount point as my Library and removed the local location set up by Emby (/var/lib/emby/etc). Standing back and looking at my work, I have only my one Library location. Restart Emby and wait for the recordings to happen overnight. In the morning Emby has recreated the /var/lib/emby/etc Library and recorded everything there. This is a very small drive and it fills up and stops emby. How do I set this up to only record to my mounted share?

Set the recording path on the DVR portion of the admin page.