Is there an ETA on channel management?

muppets4

muppets4

I am using TV Mosaic for day to day Live TV. It works, but has issues regarding x264 hardware acceleration. It's not something that will be solved sooner or later. So I am in the process of luring my wife into the Emby universe. For movies and series that allready worked, but not for LiveTV. And I have to agree with her on some of her opinions..... I am only of the male kind (:

- it takes a while to load the guide or the channel list. Reason is that there are a lot. I use a combination of Hdhomerun and IPTV. With the first I get to select favourite channels and then only those apear. But....all my IPTV channels appear. A lot of them we never use. It would be nice to leave those out

- recorded programs of the same show are everywhere. Some appear in a series map, while others are treated as seperate shows

I see this (first world) problems being addressed from time to time. The answer is that it will be solved in an upcoming release. Last one I found was in january. Is there anything around the corner?