Genre Cleaner - Include Trailers?

Heckler

Heckler

Can the genre cleaner plugin be made to work with trailers too @ebr 

I have it working perfectly, except for the trailers that throw up some quite ridiculous 'alleged' genres... and I thought some of the genres I've had to remove/block were bad,  :)

Heckler

Installed, but it's not doing anything.  I can't see any of the genres in the lists that are showing up for trailers.  I can't see any option to make it do trailers too.

It treats trailers just like movies.

Because our new provider approach is a "do it once and then hands off" one, you will have to refresh your trailers manually to get genre cleaner to run against them.

Heckler

I'm afraid it's not working at all for me... Even after doing a scan, full refresh of all trailers, adjusting the genres, saving and running a new scan... trying to refresh individual movies and TV shows and trying again.

Nothing is working... yet you can clearly see that I have them mapped correctly.

post-355-0-72967600-1397194077_thumb.jpg

post-355-0-53818900-1397194098_thumb.jpg

post-355-0-24532900-1397194108_thumb.jpg

post-355-0-83440100-1397194118_thumb.jpg

If anything something has gone wrong... because I don't recall those TV shows being under anything but (Science Fiction) and there was nothing listed with a hyphen.

You can ignore the ones marked Science and Educational... I've requested some new icons from Xener as they don't exist yet.

Edited by Heckler

Did you manually refresh the trailers?

It is possible that the changes that were made to the way providers work may have affected this so that, once it runs once, it just won't run again.  I'm not sure.  Unfortunately, it is Spring Break here and I'm off to the coast with my kids.  I will look at it in about a week.

Heckler

I did a refresh trailers from the scheduled task in the dashboard, and I've even tried doing a manual refresh of individual trailers from the metadata page of each one.

There's no hurry, it's just some metadata not something important... like having a vacation with family. Enjoy the break.  :)