Aztec / Breeze EHS Backdrop

adccon

adccon

In these themes the video of the themes features show a rotating backdrop along with the Icon in the lower right corner on the EHS screen.  I have tried both settings "show theme background" and "show initial folder background" and have been unable to mimic this.

Is there a place i can put the TV, Movie, Kids Movie, etc...icon to show in the corner as in the video when scrolling through media folder options?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
leedavies

The icon at the bottom right corner of the EHS is a clearart.png for a Collection.  Go to your IBN\General folder and create a folder with the same name as a collection (e.g. Movies) and put a clearart.png file in that folder.

You can add a backdrop.jpg/png image too if you want a custom backdrop image when you highlight a collection.

adccon

Lee,

Thank you.  I an a convert from MB2 so my IBN directories are all over the place.  I have IBN folders in the old location (programdata\mediabrowser) and in the newer location (users\appdata\roaming\MediaBrowser-Server).

Also in Media Browser i have the actual folder name (on my hard drive), the "sort name" for the collection and the name that i actually display on the Media Browser Screen for the collection.

I tried placing a clearart.png in both locations (MB2 and MB3) (and using both the sort name and displayed name) to no avail.

Any idea what I am doing wrong?  Sorry if this is a stupid question.  

Also on the configuration page (Theme Options\Backdrop Settings) what background options should i have selected.  I currently have "Show Fan Art" "show Initial Folder" and "Show Theme" all selected.  Is this messing the set-up?

Thanks and sorry again.

Don't mess with IBN folders - just use the web editing facility built right into the server.  Select a collection, select edit, select images...