Question about Emby

stucker

Hello, I am having major issues with no resolutions. I was able to log into emby until yesterday. now all i get is a screen that says select a server and a purple box says enter manually and a red box that says log out of connect. I paid the $4.99 yesterday for the premere and cant use it. Its useless. I don’t want to be charge for something that i can’t use. Also when trying to log in today "I COULDN’T. It told me invalid user mane and ID. I created a new user name and ID and new email and im still out of luck. What do I do please.   Yesterday my user name was sheilat you can find me asking questions. Now today my name is stucker... IM LOST

Also  I signed up on 9/19 for the monthly  package, what does that include?   Who do I speak to about my account?

post-358196-0-12738700-1537538667_thumb.jpg

I have asked the same questions for 2 days. I paid for Emby Premiere & don't know how to use it. I posted the pic twice of what comes on my shields. how do I cancel the service that I cant use or have someone give me a new account. Please direct me to someone who can help. Yes I did go on Plexcities for a 2 day trail, that is over and done with. I then paid for the premiere service and cant use it. Who do I speak to that can correct it or cancel please. I don't mean to seem rude but I need customer service that can help me.   

post-358196-0-91129100-1537541452_thumb.jpg

PenkethBoy

You probably need to setup your own server if you have not done that already.

Emby is a Personal Media Server for your own content.

Shouting is not the way to get help from the devs.

sorry didnt mean to shout. I copied and pasted the message from my computer and it came out large. Apologies again. Someone said i may need to set up my own server? I dont know how to do that. All i did was download the app from the playstore. Im lost. How do i close the accts i dont want to be charged for sompthing i cant use and dont know how to use.

Please help. Thanks

PenkethBoy

Go here and download the server of your choice of OS https://emby.media/download.html

Follow the setup wizard and Point it at your (local) media location - Movies, Tv Shows etc

Add the premier key you have bought into the server

Then you will be able to view and play your own media

Edited by PenkethBoy
  • Like 1

Thank You so much, as soon as i get home ill do this. Question " Do I need to uninstall the app from playstore?

Also do you know if it matters what server I set up on an Nvidia sheild? Im new at this so i appreciate your patience.

Edited by stucker

PenkethBoy

no - once you have the server setup the app will work fine as will all the other apps as you have premiere 

Hi.  Do you have your own media?  You need to have your own media (or access to Live TV) to use the server.

We have responded to your queries and pointed you to documentation on all of this (assuming you are the same user as you stated in another post)...

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/63043-premiere-key/?p=624263

If you do not have your own media and need to get refunded, please PM me the email address attached to your purchases.

Thanks.