Just a thought about update news

Tolerant

Tolerant

Just a thought, but if you have a section in the Dashboard that shows the newest release, and a news section that shows releases, they should in a perfect world be the same. Seeing a news article about a previous release after I have just updated twice tells me someone is not on top of their game and should have posted a new message that there is a new release. I don't say this to belittle anyone or make anyone feel bad, it is just a matter of being consistant because impressions go a long way towards people thinking the best. Of course it is always nice to have a current link to the recent changes / build info. as well vs something that was released 3 days ago.

Koleckai Silvestri

Beta releases are announced via blog. They may be followed by several bug fix releases and then a full release several days later. These do not get blog entries. However each release should have a small blurb in the notices drop down at the top of the dashboard.

If you have been selected Dev level releases, all bets are off and releases may happen many times in a day as things are tested.