Native TV bring back tuner status

mediacowboy

mediacowboy

Can we please get the ability to see tuner status of our HDHomeRun products on the Live TV Setup page or somewhere?

I have a mixed environment where I am working on setting up OTA TV but until that is done I have to have cable. It would be nice to see which tuner is in use.

• Like 2

Spaceboy

Can we please get the ability to see tuner status of our HDHomeRun products on the Live TV Setup page or somewhere?

I have a mixed environment where I am working on setting up OTA TV but until that is done I have to have cable. It would be nice to see which tuner is in use.

not just hdhr, it should be all tuner types

I know this isn't what you're requesting but I do this by just having my phone handy and going to the tuner local ip address. Of course this doesn't work outside the local network unless I open up Jump Desktop on my phone. Convoluted, but it works.

mediacowboy

I know this isn't what you're requesting but I do this by just having my phone handy and going to the tuner local ip address. Of course this doesn't work outside the local network unless I open up Jump Desktop on my phone. Convoluted, but it works.

That is an option. 

It was so nice to be able to open the Live TV settings page and see which tuners were in use.

mediacowboy

not just hdhr, it should be all tuner types

True, I just listed hdhr because I know at one time those showed.

maegibbons

+100  Should NEVER have disappeared in the first place.

Very useful as a quick diagnostic.

Krs

Mark

• Like 2