The image of a disc can not be seen in Cover Art 4.0.84.0 collections BoxSet Multiples

saed

Hi.
The images of discs, can not be seen in any of the boxset images that the discs show.
It is true that I had not configured the download of images of the discs.
Now I have all the movies with disk images. I have been shown some, but not all. I attach a photo.
It happens to me in both version 79 and 84 (beta)

eF67F9K.png

PenkethBoy

they will appear over time as the images expire (IIRC 30 days or so)

or clear your browser cache may get them to be recreated sooner

You will probably have to delete the enhanced-images cache on your server.

Checking to see if these have changed every time is just too expensive.

Strange, looking at the code, it does actually incorporate the number of items into the cache key, so i would have expected the image to be updated automatically.

Strange, looking at the code, it does actually incorporate the number of items into the cache key, so i would have expected the image to be updated automatically.

If the number of items changes, it will.  The number of items hasn't changed here and is properly represented by the number of discs being shown.

The issue is, when the box set art was first created, there were no disc.jpg images for the individual movies for the plug-in to use in creating the treatment so it used generic, blank discs.

Then, later, he added disc art to the individual movies but that simple image change is not going to trigger CA to re-build the treatment.

Ah right ok. Yes that is true. Ok so i guess we can think about that as a possible future improvement. In the meantime you just have to wait for it to gradually correct itself.

If the number of items changes, it will.  The number of items hasn't changed here and is properly represented by the number of discs being shown.

The issue is, when the box set art was first created, there were no disc.jpg images for the individual movies for the plug-in to use in creating the treatment so it used generic, blank discs.

Then, later, he added disc art to the individual movies but that simple image change is not going to trigger CA to re-build the treatment.

Ah right ok. Yes that is true. Ok so i guess we can think about that as a possible future improvement. In the meantime you just have to wait for it to gradually correct itself.

Thank you very much, for studying it and including them in possible improvements

• 1 year later...
MangaAddict

Hi, what settings do you use to get the discs showing on the side? I've been trying to get that to work, but the only one working shows all the discs on the poster.

Hi, what settings do you use to get the discs showing on the side? I've been trying to get that to work, but the only one working shows all the discs on the poster.

Do your movies have disc images?

MangaAddict

No I don’t have disc images. How can I get that? Is there a plug-in or do I have to manually add it?

Edited by MangaAddict

Happy2Play

No I don’t have disc images. How can I get that? Is there a plug-in or do I have to manually add it?

You would enable them in the Library setup.

Dashboard-Library select your library

Enable Show Advanced settings

Scroll down to "Movie Image Fetchers"

Click "Fetcher Settings"

Enable "Disc"

Then you would have to do a Refresh on the Library to look for Missing Metadata.

Also you need to ensure FanArt is enabled as a image fetcher as they are the only site that provides Disc images.

Edited by Happy2Play

MangaAddict

I forgot to ask, but what’s the proper way to navigate the interface? It doesn’t seem to work properly with the keyboard or the mouse. It’s hard to select a specific box art.

MangaAddict

Whenever I click on Select Treatment, I can't scroll through the options properly. The mouse doesn't work and I have to use to up / down arrows, but it's not accurate and keeps skipping over some of the selections. 

Right now, I'm facing an issue where I'm clicking on CoverArt and a colored circle keeps spinning and none of the options are loading. I tried uninstalling and re-installing several times, but still get the same issue.

Can you please attach the emby server log when this happens? Thanks.

Happy2Play

Whenever I click on Select Treatment, I can't scroll through the options properly. The mouse doesn't work and I have to use to up / down arrows, but it's not accurate and keeps skipping over some of the selections. 

Right now, I'm facing an issue where I'm clicking on CoverArt and a colored circle keeps spinning and none of the options are loading. I tried uninstalling and re-installing several times, but still get the same issue.

What browser are you using?

Happy2Play

@@Happy2Play are you able to reproduce?

No, is the CoverArt error in the log do to corrupt profile?

2020-05-11 22:01:06.304 Error HttpServer: Error processing request
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.4.2.0
	Command line: C:\Users\navin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	User Interactive: True
	Runtime: file:///C:/Users/navin/AppData/Roaming/Emby-Server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	System.Environment.Version: 3.1.3
	Processor count: 4
	Program data path: C:\Users\navin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
	Application directory: C:\Users\navin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
	System.NullReferenceException: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
	   at CoverArt.Configuration.PluginConfiguration.CleanPath(String path)
	   at CoverArt.API.ProfileHandler.Get(ProfileRequest request)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceController.Execute(HttpListenerHost appHost, Object requestDto, IRequest req)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceHandler.ProcessRequestAsync(HttpListenerHost appHost, IRequest httpReq, IResponse httpRes, RestPath restPath, String responseContentType, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost.RequestHandler(IRequest httpReq, ReadOnlyMemory`1 urlString, ReadOnlyMemory`1 localPath, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	Source: CoverArt
	TargetSite: System.String CleanPath(System.String)

MangaAddict

I tried using Opera, but the same exact thing happened. When I click on Coverart, nothing loads and I see a colored circle spinning.