Media Folder Images Blank?

Tolerant
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Tolerant

I am trying in vain to add some simple "Media Folder" images in MB3 Classic for WMC but having a heck of a time finding where to put them. For example, "MOVIES", "SERIES", and the default "Trailers". I have tried in my:

C:\Users\MYNAME\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\ImagesByName\general\series or \default\series for example, hoping to get lucky and other locations.. nothing seems to work. I keep exiting and restarting MB3 Classic for WMC hoping to see a change but nothing seems to reflect any images I add. I have tried naming them "folder.png" and "series.png" etc.

Any help would be appreciated as to the proper location for these 3 "Media Folders" (made up of multiple paths) for "Movies" "Series" "Trailers". I moved over from MB2 which allowed these images to be set in the config, but can not find any such settings for MB3-C.

Thanks.

Tolerant

you can do it in the server web interface

I have looked in the server web interface "dashboard" and cannot locate any such place to assign them. Can you be a little bit more specific please?

• Solution

Use the browse library option from the tray menu. click on a collection, click edit.

• Like 1