Roku Flashing

gbatistajr

gbatistajr

Hello,

Recently my Roku has started flashing and movies flashing in and out. I have seen this topic discussed before. Just wondering if you guys are still working on this issue. Is the Beta app the solution at this time? 

Happy2Play

What app version number are you on?  The fix reported in the other topics is already in Official release.

Can you please supply the information requested in my link above? It will help us see what's going on with your emby server. Thanks.

Hi, sorry that's not the information requested. Can you please click on the link above and follow the instructions? Thanks.

Okay, there were a lot more instructions on what to do after that...

However, for this issue, what we really need to see is your server log.  Instructions for that are in that same link.

Most likely, your server platform is not loading an image processor properly and that is the cause of the Roku issue.

gbatistajr

ok, well I'm pretty new to all this so forgive me if I'm asking basic questions. I'm not sure how to send this log. I can send the info as far as when it happens, who's logged in etc... 

What operating system are you running Emby Server on? What version of Emby Server? What Roku device and what version of the Roku emby app? Thanks.

gbatistajr

My OS is Windows 10.

Emby server  version 3.5.2.0

My Roku devices are a Roku Ultra and a Roku stick 2016. Happens on both

Roku emby app is  3.0.97