Scheduled Task Not Working

daniel.bmyer

daniel.bmyer

Not sure if I'm in the right area but I'm running the server docker on my unraid server.  I have a scheduled task that runs every 15min that organizes new media files.  Up until the last update, it worked perfectly but now it no longer runs on schedule.  I have to manually run it each time.  I've tried deleting it and recreating but same problem.  Right now it shows as last run 3hrs ago.

daniel.bmyer

Yup, as I said it's been working flawlessly for as long as I can remember.  As I said it normally runs ever 15min but if I look at the scheduled task it shows it last ran 5hrs ago.  I have a recently downloaded file in the watched folder which is not being copied.  I would think that would be a pretty clear sign it's not working...I haven't touched the Auto Organize plugin since I set it up.  I can see everything is properly selected, such as folder to watch, and it's enabled.  I have a tv show that finished downloading and is in the watched folder for the Auto Organize.

daniel.bmyer

So I deleted the task and resheduled it to run every 15min.  This time it seemed to work.  Although now I'm questioning how it actually works.  Does it run only when it determines a file has been dumped into the watched folder?  So if no file is in the folder, it won't run?

I'm talking about the task called Organize New Media files that runs the Auto Organize.