PlayTo NeoTV Max & BubbleUPnP Error

arche

arche

I have tried both options the first log is trying the PlayTo option to NeoTV Max

server-63532483120-netgear.log

The second log is trying to use the PlayTo option to my S4 and Tablet with the BubbleUPnP app.

server-63532483350-BubbleUPnp.log

On both instances, Media Browser sees the devices then try's to play to the devices and both come back with the same error "The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error."

Thanks 

You might have to look at creating profiles for them. Maybe the default profile is sending it something it doesn't like.

If you can achieve this and post the profile, it can be included in a future release.

arche

ok, will see what I can come up with. I thought it was a .NET error with a protocol not being sent correctly. I will try and create a fresh profile.

Thanks

If you don't mind please grab the server dev build. It won't solve the problem but will contain more logging information. Set your update level to dev, get the update, then change the setting back to what it was before. 

arche

I usually have the Dev version, but was testing the new version with a fresh install and forgot to turn Dev downloads on.

I got BubbleUPnP working with a existing profile, just renamed it and changed the friendly name. Have not tested it fully, but seems to work good for the time I did test it. NeoTV, I can get each other to see each other on the PlayTo feature, but still getting the 500 error. Still working on it.

ah, the new logging i put in was not successful in capturing the information. have you ever used fiddler? 

http://www.telerik.com/fiddler

If not, it's very easy. You start fiddler, and then you go and recreate the problem. then you save the fiddler log and post it here and that will allow us to review all the requests and responses that went back and forth.

7illusions

Can you post your bubbleupnp profile and I'll see if I can reproduce the error?

arche

Have not had any errors as of yet with BubbleUPnP since creating a custom profile. I just copied one from the system profiles and then changed the needed info. But here is the profile it is currently using, I do not believe it plays .avi's yet. Didn't test long enough yet.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<Profile xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
  <Name>BubbleUPnP</Name>
  <Identification>
    <FriendlyName>BubbleUPnP</FriendlyName>
    <ModelNumber />
    <SerialNumber />
    <ModelName>BubbleUPnP Media Renderer</ModelName>
    <DeviceDescription />
    <ModelUrl />
    <Manufacturer>Bubblesoft</Manufacturer>
    <ManufacturerUrl />
    <Headers />
  </Identification>
  <FriendlyName>Media Browser</FriendlyName>
  <Manufacturer>Media Browser</Manufacturer>
  <ManufacturerUrl>http://mediabrowser.tv/</ManufacturerUrl>
  <ModelName>Media Browser</ModelName>
  <ModelDescription>Media Browser</ModelDescription>
  <ModelNumber>Media Browser</ModelNumber>
  <ModelUrl>http://mediabrowser.tv/</ModelUrl>
  <IgnoreTranscodeByteRangeRequests>true</IgnoreTranscodeByteRangeRequests>
  <EnableAlbumArtInDidl>false</EnableAlbumArtInDidl>
  <SupportedMediaTypes>Audio,Photo,Video</SupportedMediaTypes>
  <ProtocolInfo>DLNA</ProtocolInfo>
  <TimelineOffsetSeconds>5</TimelineOffsetSeconds>
  <RequiresPlainVideoItems>false</RequiresPlainVideoItems>
  <RequiresPlainFolders>false</RequiresPlainFolders>
  <DirectPlayProfiles>
    <DirectPlayProfile container="avi" audioCodec="ac3,dca,mp2,mp3,pcm" videoCodec="mpeg1video,mpeg2video,mpeg4,h264,vc1" type="Video" />
    <DirectPlayProfile container="mpeg" audioCodec="ac3,dca,mp2,mp3,pcm" videoCodec="mpeg1video,mpeg2video" type="Video" />
    <DirectPlayProfile container="mkv" audioCodec="ac3,dca,aac,mp2,mp3,pcm" videoCodec="mpeg1video,mpeg2video,mpeg4,h264,vc1" type="Video" />
    <DirectPlayProfile container="ts" audioCodec="ac3,dca,mp2,mp3" videoCodec="mpeg1video,mpeg2video,h264,vc1" type="Video" />
    <DirectPlayProfile container="mp4,mov" audioCodec="ac3,aac,mp2,mp3" videoCodec="h264,mpeg4" type="Video" />
    <DirectPlayProfile container="asf" audioCodec="wmav2,wmapro" videoCodec="vc1" type="Video" />
    <DirectPlayProfile container="asf" audioCodec="mp2,ac3" videoCodec="mpeg2video" type="Video" />
    <DirectPlayProfile container="mp3" audioCodec="mp2,mp3" type="Audio" />
    <DirectPlayProfile container="mp4" audioCodec="mp4" type="Audio" />
    <DirectPlayProfile container="flac" audioCodec="flac" type="Audio" />
    <DirectPlayProfile container="asf" audioCodec="wmav2,wmapro,wmavoice" type="Audio" />
    <DirectPlayProfile container="ogg" audioCodec="vorbis" type="Audio" />
    <DirectPlayProfile container="jpeg,png,gif,bmp,tiff" type="Photo" />
  </DirectPlayProfiles>
  <TranscodingProfiles>
    <TranscodingProfile container="mp3" type="Audio" audioCodec="mp3" estimateContentLength="false" enableMpegtsM2TsMode="false" transcodeSeekInfo="Auto" />
    <TranscodingProfile container="ts" type="Video" videoCodec="h264" audioCodec="aac" estimateContentLength="false" enableMpegtsM2TsMode="false" transcodeSeekInfo="Auto" videoProfile="baseline" />
    <TranscodingProfile container="jpeg" type="Photo" estimateContentLength="false" enableMpegtsM2TsMode="false" transcodeSeekInfo="Auto" />
  </TranscodingProfiles>
  <ContainerProfiles>
    <ContainerProfile type="Photo">
      <Conditions>
        <ProfileCondition condition="LessThanEqual" property="Width" value="1920" isRequired="true" />
        <ProfileCondition condition="LessThanEqual" property="Height" value="1080" isRequired="true" />
      </Conditions>
    </ContainerProfile>
    <ContainerProfile type="Video" container="">
      <Conditions />
    </ContainerProfile>
  </ContainerProfiles>
  <CodecProfiles>
    <CodecProfile type="Video" codec="h264">
      <Conditions>
        <ProfileCondition condition="LessThanEqual" property="Width" value="1920" isRequired="true" />
        <ProfileCondition condition="LessThanEqual" property="Height" value="1080" isRequired="true" />
        <ProfileCondition condition="LessThanEqual" property="VideoLevel" value="41" isRequired="true" />
      </Conditions>
    </CodecProfile>
    <CodecProfile type="VideoAudio" codec="aac">
      <Conditions>
        <ProfileCondition condition="LessThanEqual" property="AudioChannels" value="2" isRequired="true" />
      </Conditions>
    </CodecProfile>
  </CodecProfiles>
  <ResponseProfiles>
    <ResponseProfile container="ts" type="Video" orgPn="MPEG_TS_SD_NA">
      <Conditions />
    </ResponseProfile>
  </ResponseProfiles>
</Profile>

This profile allows to use the PlayTo function from Media Browser.

The big issue I am having is any device (so far) with dlna and/or UPnP cannot see the server only the PlayTo option can. This includes many apps that I have tried and a couple of Hardware dlna players. Not sure if it means anything, but why would no device (so far) not see the server?

Thanks

Edited by nirvmedia

7illusions

We don't support DLNA DMS at the moment. Once we do, the server will be visibile