Subdued Theme, not showing Movie Extras

Heckler

Heckler

Have I missed a setting somewhere?

I have some extras for a few movies and the folder structure is exactly how I've seen it discussed on here.

//mediaserver/movies/movie boxset/movie/specials/specialfeature1.mkv and so forth.

I can see them in the dashboard details, but entering the movie from within MC/MBC I get nothing.  I'm using the latest build of subdued, client and server (release not beta)

What do I need to adjust?

Heckler

I've just come back from testing... I thought it was a problem with my build at first because I tried 2 themes and neither worked... Then I remember chocolate was available to contributors and tested that.

I just really, really prefer Subdued...   :)

Chocolate is actually free and is the default theme now.

You'll just have to wait for your theme dev to be able to catch up with the new features.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Cheesegeezer

Have I missed a setting somewhere?

I have some extras for a few movies and the folder structure is exactly how I've seen it discussed on here.

//mediaserver/movies/movie boxset/movie/specials/specialfeature1.mkv and so forth.

I can see them in the dashboard details, but entering the movie from within MC/MBC I get nothing.  I'm using the latest build of subdued, client and server (release not beta)

What do I need to adjust?

I'm just currently implementing this now.  Will be in next release :D

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer

Nice one @@Cheesegeezer

BTW, how was the holiday?

It was nice mate, stayed away from computers and oil rigs and spent some QT with Mrs. Cheese

Is it working ok for you

Cheesegeezer

@@Cheesegeezer   Tested and working perfectly.   :)

Just one request... can it be changed to "Extras" rather than "Special" in the list?   :)

I dont see why not, probably makes a lot more sense. Or how about "Movie Extras"

@@radeon found a bug which i've fixed now. Basically, if you have every option available, such as trailers, resume, delete, quickplay and all the others refresh and some others fall off the bottom of the screen.

• Like 2

radeon

I dont see why not, probably makes a lot more sense. Or how about "Movie Extras"

@@radeon found a bug which i've fixed now. Basically, if you have every option available, such as trailers, resume, delete, quickplay and all the others refresh and some others fall off the bottom of the screen.

I like movie extras, considering thats what they are. Good work @@Cheesegeezer

• Like 1

Heckler

Movie Extras sounds even better... I was going to suggest 'Special Features' but figured that might be a touch to long to fit in there.  :)

• Like 1