unable to stream on chrome / chromecast or mobile apps. Firefox works

twproject

twproject

Hi all,

tonight i have a strange issue with stable or latest beta version too

If i stream on my pc, the stream works only on firefox. On Chrome i see the round loop but it don't start. The same happen if i try to stream from emby app or stream to my chromecast

I just try to reboot the server, also i upgrade to latest beta without luck

Hints?

Logs.zip

Edited by twproject

Hi there, you've zipped up a whole folder of log files. Which log file(s) are from the time of the incident, and what time did the incident occur? thanks.

twproject

sorry i don't know what was the correct one. it's happening now in the last 30/40 minutes

I notice also that on firefox it start immediatly, on chrome it start after about 20 minutes, on mobile/chromecast is not starting as well

Edited by twproject

Ok, please do this. Please restart the server, then create the problem again. Once it happens, then please capture all log files that were created since the server was started. Thanks !

twproject

here the logs as you request

stop the server, clear logs folder, start the server, do the tests, stop the server, make the tar of the logs

Today the same stream start immediately from firefox and chrome (from the same pc via wifi) but from emby app it start after about 2 minutes but it remains black

Logs_20180905.tar

Edited by twproject

As a test, try lowering the in-app quality setting and see if that allows it to play.

Since you are running the beta server I would also like to thank you for being a part of the testing team.

twproject

i'm here again, so setting the app to 480p @ 720k i was able to stream but quality is very low. The strange is that the same stream i was able to play on sunday, and the problem that i have is with all stream now