WMV transcoding doesn't works well in the last version 3.6.0.33

CatSama

version:3.6.0.33-beta

The Screen Grabber doesn't works well in "Home videos & photos" library and  the Image Extractor doesn't works well in "Audio books" library.

2018-09-05 22:40:13.754 Error MediaEncoder: ffmpeg image extraction failed for file:"/srv/dev-disk-by-label-CatSamaWD4TRED/123123/TEST/v2_0050.mp3"
2018-09-05 22:40:13.776 Error App: Error in Image Extractor

2018-09-05 22:40:19.794 Error MediaEncoder: ffmpeg image extraction failed for file:"/srv/dev-disk-by-label-CatSamaWD4TRED/test3/1/[VCB-Studio] Just Because! [CM01][Ma10p_1080p][x265_flac].mkv"
2018-09-05 22:40:19.797 Error App: Error in Screen Grabber

here is the log

log.zip

Hi, thank you for being a part of the testing team. Going back and forth between beta and stable will most likely create even more problems due to the changes made by the beta. You will need to just be patient until we've resolved this. Thank you for testing.

Hi, thank you for being a part of the testing team. Going back and forth between beta and stable will most likely create even more problems due to the changes made by the beta. You will need to just be patient until we've resolved this. Thank you for testing.

2018-09-16 22:45:02.641 Error App: Error in Screen Grabber
*** Error Report ***
Version: 3.6.0.43
Command line: /opt/emby-server/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /var/lib/emby -ffmpeg /opt/emby-server/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /opt/emby-server/bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3 -updatepackage emby-server-deb_{version}_amd64.deb
Operating system: Unix 4.17.0.0
64-Bit OS: True
64-Bit Process: True
User Interactive: True
Processor count: 4
Program data path: /var/lib/emby
Application directory: /opt/emby-server/system
System.Exception: ffmpeg image extraction failed for file:"/srv/dev-disk-by-label-CatSamaWD4TRED/ZAAAAAA/Movie/test.wmv"
Source: Emby.Server.MediaEncoding
TargetSite: Void MoveNext()

Screen Grabber works now, but still get Error in some video format, like wmv.

3.6.0.43 beta

LLDaLastDon

Is anyone running into issues with playing wmv videos in the browser?  I'm getting ffmpeg errors when emby tries to play .wmv files in the browser.  I believe because its trying to transcode no matter what.  Granted these are pretty old files.  Should I just encode them into another format? @@LLDaLastDon

embyserver.txt

EODCrafter

Is anyone running into issues with playing wmv videos in the browser?  I'm getting ffmpeg errors when emby tries to play .wmv files in the browser.  I believe because its trying to transcode no matter what.  Granted these are pretty old files.  Should I just encode them into another format? @@LLDaLastDon

I'm having to Transfer my entire .wma music collection to .mp3's to get it to play on Nvidia Shield. I don't have any .wmv files. BTW the .wma files play fine in a browser, just not Emby on Nvidia Shield. I would say transcode manually...Takes awhile but at least the format will be better supported across all devices.

Edited by EODCrafter