Android app issues

iftekhar

iftekhar

Hi

i have recently purchased the premier account, then downloaded the emby for android app off google play store, once putting in my server ip address it only brings up the dashboard setup of my server rather then the android phone app version, i also downloaded the windows theatre version for my pc and the same is on there just the dashboard version of my  server set up is displayed

i.e http://localhost:8096/web/library.html 

any help in getting the apps to work as they should be

thanks

iftekhar

i have downloaded the app and downloaded the windows theatre and on my pc and multiple phones, all direct me to the browser version of my server

i don't understand why the browser version would come up on the apps.

can anyone help

Hi, can you please show a screenshot to demonstrate the problem? 

It is impossible for Emby Theater to be showing the server dashboard because it doesn't even have that feature. That's why even though you think you're using the installed app, I think you're actually using the web browser. 

iftekhar

5b8ee920e49b8_theater.png

As you can see i have emby theatre loaded and all i am seeing the web browser 

this is the same for any android device i install emby for android from google play store

it is weird before purchasing the emby premier account the apps loaded as they should but with out playback

anyone got a reason to why its happened

What is wrong in that screenshot? That looks fine to me. Why do you think that's a web browser? It is the Emby Theater app.