HDHomerun subscription tv (PLANS FOR THIS?)

Fratopolis

jasonmcroy

Yes, I have been using this already for the past week. Emby integrates really well with their offering.

Fratopolis

So wait live TV cable over the internet through HDHomerun extend already exists? Not talking HDHomerun prime with cable card but streaming!

Edited by Fratopolis

samuelqwe

So wait live TV cable over the internet through HDHomerun extend already exists? Not talking HDHomerun prime with cable card but streaming!

Yes, HDHomeRun Premium TV (Streaming over the Internet) is available on Emby, and I believe it was supported when Premium TV was released.

Fratopolis

I just saw this in one of my feeds awesome. Anyone know how long the demo is. I may ditch my prime now once my promo is over with charter and get this. Quality not as good as charter but I could care less about that for TV shows.

Wonder how I missed this news

jasonmcroy

You can view 2 minutes worth of watching each channel without the Premium TV subscription. I believe this is only via the HDHomerun app itself though. After 2 minutes of watching a channel if you wait 5 minutes you can watch another 2 minutes, etc.

Try it out.

Edit: You can get all the data here: https://www.silicondust.com/premium-tv/

Edited by jasonmcroy

Fratopolis

That's some slick "you know what"

Thanks guys. Always the best support and knowledge here. I try to help out when I can.

• Like 1