DVR not recording

ianmud

My server resides on QNAP 251+. My Tuners are HDHomeRun Prime and My XML TVFile is built through zap2xml.  All software is current.

I have an unusual problem that I cannot find a solution to.

When I first set up scheduled recordings I set a couple of my different programs to Record "New Episodes Only".  I later discovered that for two of these TV programs, the zap2xml app was marking new programs as repeats and so I went back and changed the recording options for those programs to record "All Episodes."  The DVR application is ignoring those revised settings and failing to record any of those episodes not marked as "New" even though the series options are clearly set to "All"

episodes" and the episodes in question are not in my Library.

Interestingly, if the first time I set up a recording for a different TV series, I chose "All Episodes", then the DVR works as intended, so it seems that the issue lies in the fact that in the QNAP server instance you cannot change the recording options for a series once established. Suspecting this, I went in and cancelled recording schedule for the two programs in question and then reinitiated the record series instruction, but this didn't solve the problem.

I have also tried to lossen up the settings but that doesn't seem to make a difference. Finally, I might add that I manually select the episodes to record from with the Series option but some scheduled task overrides those instructions nightly.  

Stumped

log.txt

post-311281-0-94996600-1535643925_thumb.png