New to Emby

3Bulldog

3Bulldog

Hi.im using Nvidia shield box iv signed up loaded apps etc.but can't get past log in.it keeps telling me enter server details.iv used connect and get same

Anyone help please

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, we don't really have any mechanisms for you to help find people to do that with. Emby is a personal media server, it's not a file sharing platform.

Hi Im new to emby! How do I go about finding someone to share their media with me

You would have to rely on someone who would share their external access with you. Emby is a personal media server. With that said, and with the correct hardware and ISP speed….:D

LuisitoG72

Hey I am new on how do you go about sharing servers I got a Mi box adroid box and I just bought a monthly subscription that I havent use got it yesterday I should have done some research first thinking it was simple to set up can you please help me thank you in advance hope to here from you soon

LuisitoG72

Hey I am new on how do you go about sharing servers I got a Mi box adroid box and I just bought a monthly subscription that I havent use got it yesterday I should have done some research first thinking it was simple to set up can you please help me thank you in advance hope to here from you soon

EODCrafter

Use your PC Browser to connect to the Android Emby Server...Just type in the IP like this....192.168.1.10?:8096...Android Browsers are not very user friendly.

Edited by EODCrafter

• 5 years later...