Artwork Size- Artwork selection

abescalamis
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

• 2 weeks later...
djhifi

I'll change it to prefer score/vote.

Is it me or the change hasn't been implemented yet as of 3.6.0.50? New movies I add are still prefering resolution over votes as far as I can see?

Happy2Play

Is it me or the change hasn't been implemented yet as of 3.6.0.50? New movies I add are still prefering resolution over votes as far as I can see?

Would need an example as I know it works in my tests.

Personally don't like the "No Language" fanart.tv Poster selections though.

Edited by Happy2Play

• 4 months later...

Thank you for your answer, but I meant the internal emby selection preference, not settings.

The reason of my question is because I don't use Emby to download the artwork, I use a program just for that, and I like the poster that emby picks, I would love to adjust the settings and have it choose the same poster.

I've been digging how emby picks the poster and I'm not sure but I think that emby prefers the resolution of  1000 - 1500, 1400 - 2400, but it downloads anything else if a poster of that resolution is not available. Can you please confirm this Luke?

I have an automatic media set up, and use multiple tools to achieve it, I could explain why I don't use emby to download artwork but it is very specific to my hardware, preference, performance, to make it short, all I do is select the movies that I want to download, everything else is done automatically, I use a NAS as server, the tools I use are, Emby, filebot, Subliminal Docker image, Beets docker image, Ember media manager.  

If I use emby for those extra features I notice a performance drop, (remember that I use a NAS not a powerful PC), and also because those tools have some extra features that Emby doesn't.

Addic7ed is now in the Emby plugin catalog. You'll need to configure your Addic7ed credentials in the plugin configuration. Enjoy.