playback error

cwhenry

cwhenry

I am getting the following error

/opt/emby-server/bin/ffmpeg: error while loading shared libraries: libavdevice.so.58: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Hi there, can you please attach the emby server and ffmpeg log? What OS/distro are you running on? Thanks.

Ok this should be resolved for the next beta. We just haven't been pushing betas lately due to in-progress development. thanks.

• 1 month later...
twiggy2cents

Has this been addressed yet in either stable or beta?  I am having the same issue.  Can supply logs although they give the same error when running the command manually

Has this been addressed yet in either stable or beta?  I am having the same issue.  Can supply logs although they give the same error when running the command manually

Yes, this was a while ago. Can you please supply the server and ffmpeg log? Also what OS/distro are you on? Thanks !

• 3 months later...

iget this error

/opt/emby-server/bin/ffmpeg -i "/media/series/The Grand Tour (2016)/Season 03/The Grand Tour (2016) - S03E04 - What the Truck.mkv" -metadata title="Pick Up, Put Downs" -metadata description="Jeremy, Richard and James head to Wales in to see if European Pickups are as good as the Japanese equivalents, with May driving the Mercedes X-Class, Hammond ultilising a Ford Ranger and Clarkson using a Volkswagen Amarok." -threads 1 -codec copy "/media/series/The Grand Tour (2016)/Season 03/The Grand Tour (2016) - S03E04 - What the Truck [720p].mp4"
/opt/emby-server/bin/ffmpeg: error while loading shared libraries: libavdevice.so.58:

polymorphTV-encode.txt

Edited by luttman

iget this error

/opt/emby-server/bin/ffmpeg -i "/media/series/The Grand Tour (2016)/Season 03/The Grand Tour (2016) - S03E04 - What the Truck.mkv" -metadata title="Pick Up, Put Downs" -metadata description="Jeremy, Richard and James head to Wales in to see if European Pickups are as good as the Japanese equivalents, with May driving the Mercedes X-Class, Hammond ultilising a Ford Ranger and Clarkson using a Volkswagen Amarok." -threads 1 -codec copy "/media/series/The Grand Tour (2016)/Season 03/The Grand Tour (2016) - S03E04 - What the Truck [720p].mp4"

/opt/emby-server/bin/ffmpeg: error while loading shared libraries: libavdevice.so.58:

hi there @@luttman, can you please attach the emby server log as well? thanks.

@@luttman

Please try removing the Polymorph TV plugin as well as Timelord plugins. Then see if you can play after that.

If you need help related to Polymorph TV, then please post in the Polymorph TV plugin about that. This plugin is built by a community developer and you'll need to get help from him on it. Thanks !