Can I copy my scheduled series from one serve to another?

mGraziano
Go to solution Solved by PenkethBoy,

mGraziano

I just bought a NAS. I have several series I want to set to record on the new server but many of them are not in the guide until the next season. Is there a way to copy the recording settings from one serve to another or will I just have to remember to check the guide later when the new season is starting.

mGraziano

I am new to NAS. I have that folder on my computer from my original server but how and where do you copy that to my synology DS218+

Guest asrequested

I would imagine the Emby-Server folder can be searched for? But you could ask the guys in that sub-forum, or Luke may chime in?

the server's log file folder is displayed on the server dashboard. start from there, go up a level, then down into data\livetv

mGraziano

I can navigate and find this folder just fine on my computer were I had it installed. I don't know how to copy it to the synology. I can see from the dashboard that the path of the log file folder:/var/packages/EmbyServer/target/var/logs but I have no Idea how to navigate to /var/packages/. I only see shared folders when browsing to the NAS and I don't see a tool from the control panel on the NAS that lets me navigate to that location or how to copy files to that location. 

• Solution
PenkethBoy

you will need to SSH into your nas to get to those folders - hidden from general usage for good reason

or use WinSCP (free)

either way but be very careful - great way to stuff up you NAS if you dont know what you are doing

• Like 1