Lost access to settings

dm_fuller

dm_fuller

I was tweaking with my home screen settings and came across an option to have it vertical or horizontal. I change it to horizontal and now have this screen:

https://imgur.com/a/pYlBnG1

I can no longer find an option for settings so can’t chsgevit back. It survived dactoey settinfs on the LG tv as well.

Hi, currently your emby user needs to be an admin to see The settings. This is resolved for the next release of the app. Thanks.

dm_fuller

I’m signed in with an account that is admin. Maybe a setting somewhere I’m missing? I have manage this server etc enabled on the user screen and that user can access the server admin from apps/web.

Going to try with a non Emby connect admin user and see if that helps. Any other suggestions appreciated!

dm_fuller

Signing in as another user I have the old layout.

Signing back in as my admin account I get the layout in first post. I’m assuming it links the setting to each account? Is there any way to correct it?

dm_fuller

It was always admin. It was the account I set the server up with. I setup a temp admin account, deleted my admin account then reader it. It works now. Must have not been seen as an admin account by the app for some reason.

Thanks for the help.

• 3 months later...
SuperCurro

I have the same problem, testing modes on a LG TV I changed from Pc mode to TV and the configuration disspears

Edited by SuperCurro

SuperCurro

I can't, I lost the display settings shortcut that was at the botton of the main screen, and at the user icon there is not setting shortcut anymore.

post-136731-0-39243100-1544989188_thumb.jpg

Edited by SuperCurro