MissingMethodException

DSinapellido

DSinapellido

I have a function (Simkl.Services.Scrobbles.embyPlaybackProgress) linked to sessionManager.PlaybackProgress, which receives two arguments. First the sessions, and then the PlaybackProgressEventArgs.

The thing is, when I try to get the userId playing the video, It just gives me MissingMethodException.

This is an example when I only do `_logger.Debug(e.Session.UserId.ToString());`, and then It explodes.

The thing is, If i print the Session object with `_json.SerializeToString(e.Session)`, I can see that there is a userId, and It's not null. Is this some kind of bug?

2018-08-18 10:52:59.376 Error SessionManager: Error in event handler
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 3.5.2.0
    Command line: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
    Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
    64-Bit OS: True
    64-Bit Process: True
    User Interactive: True
    Processor count: 1
    Program data path: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
    Application directory: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
    System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.Nullable`1<System.Guid> MediaBrowser.Controller.Session.SessionInfo.get_UserId()'.
       at Simkl.Services.Scrobbler.embyPlaybackProgress(Object sessions, PlaybackProgressEventArgs e)
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.Start[TStateMachine](TStateMachine& stateMachine)
       at Simkl.Services.Scrobbler.embyPlaybackProgress(Object sessions, PlaybackProgressEventArgs e)
       at MediaBrowser.Common.Events.EventHelper.FireEventIfNotNull[T](EventHandler`1 handler, Object sender, T args, ILogger logger)
    System.MissingMethodException
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.Start[TStateMachine](TStateMachine& stateMachine)
       at MediaBrowser.Common.Events.EventHelper.FireEventIfNotNull[T](EventHandler`1 handler, Object sender, T args, ILogger logger)

DSinapellido

Hi, update to the latest non beta nuget package.

The problem is that the last stable version (3.5) requires .NET standard 2.0

Acording to the wiki, I should use 1.3 if I want to have only a binary for my app to run on linux (?)