Android TV- no m3u playlists

abescalamis

Hi.  Do these playlists show up and just not play?  Exactly what happens/

Do they work with the web app?

abescalamis

It works perfectly in the web app, Iphone app, Android app, so far only the Android TV has this issue

abescalamis

I think that I didn't explain the issue correctly.

I'm able to see and play my music playlist from Android phone, Iphone, and web app.

On my Nvidia shield - Android TV, when I go to my music library and then the playlist tab, it doesn't show any of my playlists (all of my music playlists are M3U), it says loading and it doesn't display any playlist at all. 

So what I mean is that on the Andorid TV OS, the Emby app doesn't display the M3U music playlists it looks like it is trying to load and display the playlist because it says loading. 

Note: 98% of the time I use either an Iphone or Android phone to listen to music, I only wanted for you guys to know I don't really need this to work on my shield.

Edited by abescalamis

Ah I see, thanks for the info. Just to confirm, you're logged into the tv app with the same Emby user as the mobile app, right?

abescalamis

Ah I see, thanks for the info. Just to confirm, you're logged into the tv app with the same Emby user as the mobile app, right?

Yes, I am using the same user, but even if I wouldn't use the same user it should work because I created all of my playlists as external M3U files so that all users can access it.