24 replies to this topic

#21 ebr OFFLINE  

ebr

Chief Bottle Washer

• Administrators
  • 52011 posts
  • Local time: 08:27 AM

Posted 08 April 2020 - 09:02 AM

P.S : i dont know if IPTV plugin supports EPG, if it is i also wanted to know how

No but our normal Live TV implementation will with an Emby Premiere subscription.

Thanks.

#22 rockstartom OFFLINE  

rockstartom

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 11:40 AM

Hi,

I'm a premium subscriber and I'm having issues getting the live TV to work with iptv m3u i've tried everything, even edited the list so it's smaller to see if that helped. It didn't.

Also when I remove the tuner and restart it keeps all of the original channels list there I can't get rid of them no matter what I do?

#23 rockstartom OFFLINE  

rockstartom

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 12:29 PM

Version: 4.5.0.5
Command line: /opt/emby-server/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /var/lib/emby -ffdetect /opt/emby-server/bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /opt/emby-server/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /opt/emby-server/bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3 -updatepackage emby-server-rpm_{version}_x86_64.rpm
Operating system: Unix 4.18.0.147
64-Bit OS: True
64-Bit Process: True
User Interactive: True
Runtime: file:///opt/emby-server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
System.Environment.Version: 3.1.2
Processor count: 8
Program data path: /var/lib/emby
Application directory: /opt/emby-server/system
System.Exception: System.Exception: ffprobe failed for "http://iptv.watch:80...sword/101.m3u8"- streams and format are both null:
{

}

I checked the logs and found the following:

ffprobe version 4.3.0-emby_2020_02_24 Copyright © 2007-2019 the FFmpeg developers and softworkz for Emby LLC
built with gcc 8.3.0 (crosstool-NG 1.24.0)
[tcp @ 0xa91240] Connection to tcp://111.111.1.11:25461 failed: Connection timed out

I've changed the domain and removed username / password and replaced the IP address for security. When i test with VLC it plays absolutely fine...

I notice an IP address i didn't recognise with a default port number (25461) being used. Is this defaulting to that port? I need it to use the specified port if so.

Please help!

#24 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 157008 posts
  • Local time: 08:27 AM

Posted 08 April 2020 - 01:26 PM

It says connection timed out. Do you have something blocking emby server from making the network connection?

#25 rockstartom OFFLINE  

rockstartom

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 01:38 PM

Nothing block it. It is authenticated though which appears to be the issue. I tried it with a non authenticated generic stream and it works. Is there anyway I can get this to work with authenticated streams from my xt server? Also why did it have the default port in there when port was specified in the url?

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users