LG vs Samsung or Others...

337Manni

337Manni

Can anyone tell me which brand of TV has the best Emby App Experience, or if they are virtually the same?

Basically do both apps have the same features, update at a similar date, perform the same, or there any issues or outstanding bugs in one App vs the other?

The reason I'm asking is I'm currently looking for a 43" TV for the bedroom. This will be a new TV and not a replacement and we already have an LG branded one in the Living Room. I'm wanting the same experience on both and I'm wondering if I'm best limiting my choices and sticking with the same brand, or to get the best TV in that size, as the Apps are all the same, or will be in the next update or two...

I know there's always the web app to fall back on, but I like how easy the Emby App is to use.

Whilst I'm posting, does anyone recommend a decent 43" TV with a working Official Emby App.

337Manni

That's great news, thanks Luke

Is it just these two TV brands currently with the Emby App?

337Manni

I have an LG OLED and love it. Limited to 43" in the bedroom, and no OLED for sale yet in that size.

Was looking to stick with LG but Samsung and Sony seem to have better reviews at that size from the ones I can find.

bdreams, any reason for sticking with LG over the others?