Different Categories for M3U Playlists

EODCrafter

EODCrafter

Hello,

I would like to request the M3U Playlists are treated the same as different Movies and TV Shows are. I have broken down my IPTV Playlist into the following categories as shown in Picture But it doesn't differintiate those any on the Live TV Section. Also, only 1 of those categories has a need for EPG Guide Data, the rest are Music, 24-7 Channels, and VOD. Please consider treating M3U files the same as Movie or TV Folders are and adding a way to exclude certain M3U files from guide data to speed up refreshes!

5b6a08f99c94d_Capture2.png

EODCrafter

I am trying to achieve the same results as if you uploaded a tv series and the way Emby breaks down the Seasons and episodes but with live TV. I would rather not group all my Streams into 1 large group and then have to group them into smaller groups. It's just very very much easier to do this VIA Notepad++. Also The Guide refresh takes forever cause it thinks all those other M3U's need Guide data and Scrapes thru those as well.

Like this would be really nice with each of those categories having their own M3U file based on content the same way Movies and TV Series are handled already....

An absolute Must is which M3U needs EPG data and which do not (IE VOD does not need EPG, Just Metadata for Movie and Show content). IPTV is how the future of TV will work so lets get ahead of the curve on this please :). Thanks!

5b6a1566ccb5d_Capture.png

Edited by EODCrafter

EODCrafter

Channel groups are something we'd like to support in the future. Thanks.

Based off Different M3U files I hope......Those are real easy to edit but grouping channels is time consuming.